Tuesday 18 October 2011

Love Quotes ...

. "In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person."
Margaret Anderson



. "I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."
Roy Croft



. "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."
Robert Heinlein



. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart."
Helen Keller



. "I miss you even more than I could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal."
Vita Sackville-West



. "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery



. "If you love me only in my dreams, let me be asleep forever."
Author Unknown



. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
Lao Tzu




No comments:

Post a Comment